The role is responsible to manage the human resource, administrative and financial matters of the company in order to achieve the company’s mission. The role will also assist in implementing the policies set by the Board of Directors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To participate in the development and implementation of a master plan that supports the artistic, financial and public relations objectives of the Company.
- To develop and implement the administrative and personnel planning to ensure that the Company is effectively structured and staffed competently.
- To prepare annual submission reports to charity portal, NAC Major Company Scheme, Cultural Matching Fund and related, and ensure the information are accurate and submissions are timely.
- To promote, discipline and terminate in accordance with legal requirements and Board policy.
- To handle employee relations.
- To process payrolls and maintain the outsourced HR system.
- To prepare and submit annual budget, financial statements and annual audit.
- To plan and execute the fund-raising activities, sponsorships, special events and identification and cultivation of donors.
- Minimum of 10 years in managerial experience or similar executive role.
- Knowledge of business processes and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Proficient in HR and Finance systems and software
- Preferably experience or interest in the arts/music