Job Role and Responsibilities
The main responsibility of a musician is to rehearse and perform with the Ding Yi Music Company. As one of Singapore most prodigious Chinese chamber music ensemble, Ding Yi focuses on our music-making journeys through a vast repertoire ranging from traditional Chinese music to contemporary and cross- genre work, bringing the best Chinese chamber music to the Singapore and international stage. The ensemble has an annual season of concerts, educational and outreach activities and others.
Musician will be given the opportunity to work closely together with conductors, musicians and the management team in fulfilling the artistic vision and mission of the Company.
- Monthly salary with CPF contribution (CPF applicable for Singapore Citizen and Singapore Permanent Residents only)
- Basic medical benefits and insurance will be covered by the company
- 4 weeks of paid leave
Minimum of 42 hours, capped at 66 hours per month.
Possess a minimum of tertiary qualification in music performance and preferably with experience in playing in a Chinese chamber ensemble setting.
- Performance of 1 Solo Excerpt
- Performance of 5 Ensemble Excerpts
- Audition date: Early March 2024
*Application closes on 25 January 2024
Please email your full resume and details to firstname.lastname@example.org for your application. Only shortlisted applications will be notified for audition and interview.